A  SMASHING  BLOG  by  BETHANY  FRITZ

Monday, May 24, 2010

Remembering Mama VerBurg

I have had the wonderful privilege of photographing the VerBurg family over the last 5 years, from weddings, to babies, to birthdays. It has been a joy documenting so many moments, and when I heard the news that their mother had passed, I realized that I had many photos of her that I would love to share with the family again. Here is a photo slideshow of what I gathered from the archives over the last couple of days. Leticia Bautista VerBurg Klein will be loved always, and missed greatly.
My heart goes out to all of her family, Michael and Stacy, Rocky and Shelly, Julie and Dennis, and the rest of the wonderful VerBurg family.

In memory of Leticia from Bethany Fritz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails